Sunday 1 February 2015

The Boy Who Ran Away

Been through an interesting week, finally i decided to quit my job and told my boss go fuck himself for everything he didn't. Lately i wanted to throw up even about the thought of going in the "office"...
So, im back in the market, hope i can find a good part-time job soon, im not too worried tho.
One of my best friend's had her birthday just the day when i quitted so it was double celebrate. We went ice-skating which was one of my biggest fears (pathetic i know :D). I decided i will face and defeat them all, this one check, only my knees arent happy about it :D (I shouldnt go there drunk)
Finally i also started to make many things, you might see the result soon.
There s so much ahead, now i dont want to tell more, so bye!



Appearence:

Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * WINDBLOWN 2 * snow

Clothes:

Jacket: REPRESENT - Oblivion Bomber Jacket "M, Sand"
Pants: . potcha & 2 byte . basic crop pants (snow)
Shoes: [BLK2.0] VENS_FULLSTYLE
Scarf: [Iruco] Neck Warmer (Border-bk)

Poses: Del May
Location: Pigeon Island
Eye makeup made by me


T

No comments:

Post a Comment